I'm just beginning my blog site, and this is my first post. I am a first-time grandma, and oh my, it's the most wonderful experience ever! The last nine months getting to be with our grandson often has been awesome! Any grandmas out there that would enjoy sharing? What a question with an obvious answer?!
My husband and I have been married for thirty-one years. He is an Engineer and works with a lot of wireless applications. We have lived in the same area (between two houses) for nearly thirty years, and have attended the same church forever. You might say we have "tenure." :-)
We have two Jack Russell Terriers, and they are adorable. (Maybe I can post a picture of them sometime soon ...) They are five years old, and sisters. They have a lot of energy, but then after their first playful runs, they get all cozy and want to curl up next to us. I like them being lapdogs, also.
Somebody say "hi." Looking forward to my first post having a reply!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment